- Our ticket ballot is now CLOSED so thank you to everyone for entering!
- If you have been successful, e-tickets will be sent out by midday, Wednesday 11 July.
- Please print your e-ticket and bring valid photo ID to gain entry into the event.
- The name on your photo ID must match the name of the person who booked the ticket.
- All ticket holders on your booking must enter together.
- Please note that fans are strongly advised to only attend Hyde Park if they have an e-ticket, as there will be no admission to anyone without a ticket. There will be no walk-ups or tickets available on the door.
- This is a 12+ event. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over.
- These tickets may not be resold or transferred.
- Full terms and conditions of entry can be found here.
We are thrilled to share the news that the Mayor of London and Secretary of State have officially announced a huge public screening of Croatia v England at Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park.
Wednesday 11 July marks England’s first World Cup semi-final since 1990 and City Hall and the Government have worked together to help fans follow the team’s journey with an outdoor screening.
The game in Moscow, will be screened at 7pm on our enormous Great Oak Stage and will mark the biggest London screening of a football match since 1996!
All Open House activity initially scheduled for Wednesday 11 July will be re-programmed and details will be released asap.
We cannot wait to welcome you all to Hyde Park for this momentous occasion!
Football is coming home!