Croatia v England Ballot
Thank you to everyone for registering for the ballot! Due to unprecedented public demand for the screening of Croatia vs England football match in Hyde Park, we are running a little later than usual in the dispatch of confirmation emails. However, thirty thousand lucky ballot winners will start to hear from us from 2pm this afternoon and will need to confirm their attendance before 5pm.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFO
We've collated all the important information so you can get the most out of your day at Croatia v England at Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park 2018. The main points to be aware of are:
- There is no re-admission to the event after entry. Please plan ahead because once you’re in, you’re in!
- This is a fully standing event. Seats and chairs of any kind not permitted into the event. This includes seat sticks and inflatable seats.
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the site (With the exception of water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml, and baby food where not in glass containers).
- Banners that are constructed of bendable materials – i.e cardboard/paper up to A1 in size are permitted
- We will not allow large bags into the event but you will be permitted to take small bags and handbags in with you. We class small bags as no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm or standard handbags.
- Only national country team shirts and flags (no flag poles) are permitted
- No club colours (flags or clothing) will be permitted.
- We have a zero tolerance policy on flares, pyrotechnics and smoke grenades for the safety of everyone at the event. Anyone found in possession will be refused entry or ejected from the event.
- No alcohol can be brought into the event. Bars are available on site.
- This is a fully ticketed event. No tickets will be available at the venue on the day. No ticket, no entry.
If you have any questions when you are at the event, please visit one of our three Customer Service Hubs.
Click here for full event information, including maps, food & drink, transport and more.
Entry Times are as follows:
- Doors open for admission: 15:00
- Last entry: 19:30
- Bar Closures: 20:30
- Event end: 22:00
- This is a 12+ event. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over.
- Strict checks are in place at the entrances
- Full terms and conditions of entry can be found here.
- Don’t forget to print your e-ticket and bring photo ID that matches the name of the person who booked the tickets.
- Valid forms of photo ID are a drivers licence, passport or national identity card for non-UK residents.
- The name of the original purchaser will be printed on each ticket which cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- We do not accept any name changes or letters of authorisation.
- All ticket holders on your booking must enter with you
PLEASE NOTE: These tickets may not be resold or transferred and tickets are not transferable under any circumstances. Any resale, transfer, attempted resale or transfer will invalidate your tickets. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of tickets, we reserve the right to cancel those tickets with immediate effect. There will be no exceptions to the above, no name changes or letters of authorisation will be accepted under any circumstances.
There will be a limited number of spaces on the accessible Main Stage Viewing Platform. These will be available on a first-come-first served basis (for you and one PA/carer/friend) from the Internal Box Office once inside the event, only on presentation of supporting documentation / proof of disability. The Internal Box office is located by the entrance to the platforms, adjacent to the Access Info Hub.
There are strictly no parking facilities at the event, so please don’t bring your car. The central London location of our event means that we are well served by the public transport network and as part of our sustainability plan we urge you to use public transport where possible. There is also a free bicycle parking facility at the event.
There are no drop-off or pick-up facilities in or around the park, and at the end of the event many roads are closed for safety reasons so please do not arrange pick-ups within the surrounding area.