Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Below sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your entry to (“Entry”) including any purchase of tickets (“Tickets”) sold by or on behalf of AEG Live (UK) Ltd (“we”, “us” or “AEG”) in partnership with The Royal Parks Agency (“TRP”) for Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park taking place at Hyde Park, London (the “Site”) on such dates between 6th to 15th July 2018 as specified on your Tickets (the “Event”). Please note that by entering the Event and purchasing any Tickets, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the regulations of the Park including but not limited to The Royal Parks and Other Spaces Regulations 1997 (www.royalparks.org.uk/home/park-regulationsEvent and we therefore encourage you to check with the Park’s website. The Terms are as follows:
- Entry to the Event on non-music event days is free. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Event on any day when a music concert is taking place.
- Right of admission is reserved. Tickets are not transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Site. There are to be no re-admissions after Entry.
- Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of AEG in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Site.
- When purchasing Tickets you are limited to a specified number of Tickets to the Event. This amount is included on the purchase pages and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- It is your responsibility to check your Ticket(s) and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event.
- We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket.
- In respect of any wristband accreditations, the wristband must remain on the ticket holder’s wrist for the full duration of the Event. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. It is your responsibility to take care of your wristband. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the Site or may be removed from the Site.
- For security purposes all tickets and wristbands remain the property of AEG at all times.
- AEG has the right to replace any items bundled together with Tickets, e.g. food and beverage (“Hospitality Packages”) with an alternative ‘like for like’ item and shall not be obligated to refund or exchange your Hospitality Package.
- No child under the age of 16 will be admitted to the Event unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over at all times. Proof of age may be requested upon Entry. AEG reserves the right to determine the ratio of adults in relation to children required for adequate supervision. Children under the age of 2 will be admitted free of charge. It is your responsibility to check the suitability of an Event for any children in your party, this includes the type audience the Event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in your party.
- Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters or personal motorised vehicles are not permitted.
- The Event is an outdoor event. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- The artist, performer line-up, all billed attractions at the Event and Site layout may be subject to change at any time without notice. All advertised performance times are also subject to change without notice. Your purchase of Tickets (or Hospitality Package if applicable) is subject to our right to alter or vary the programme (including the layout of the Site) due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control and in such circumstances we shall not be obligated to refund Ticket monies or exchange your Ticket(s). Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the Event is cancelled (see details below).
- If the Event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduling). If the Event is to be re-scheduled, you will be offered a Ticket (or Hospitality Package if applicable) for the rescheduled performance of the Event (subject to availability). If you are not able to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, we shall give you a refund of the face value of the Ticket (or Hospitality Package if applicable). If the Event is only partially cancelled (e.g. only one day is cancelled), we shall give you a partial refund corresponding to the proportion of the Event cancelled. If you wish to claim such a refund, please immediately apply in writing to your point of purchase from the date of the cancelled Event (please note that this is without prejudice to your statutory rights). For the avoidance of doubt, please note that any donation made to The Royal Parks Foundation is non-refundable. Tickets including Hospitality Packages cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with this clause.
- Neither we nor any other party shall have any liability to you beyond the face value of the Ticket.
- The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at the Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused entry or ejected from the Event (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated):
-Crowd surfing and moshing are prohibited;
-No food or drink (except personal supplies of water in plastic sealed containers of up to 500ml and baby food where not in glass containers) or illegal substances including new psychoactive substances (commonly known as ‘legal highs’) and/or other drugs considered to be unsafe are permitted to be brought into the Event;;
-Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Event;
-Personalized motorised vehicles, except where required due to a disability, are not permitted at the Event
-No starting fires, involvement in or throwing items into a fire;
-Air horns, selfie sticks, bicycles, cans, Chinese lanterns, dangerous or hazardous weapons/items, fireworks, flags, gas canisters, hand held communication devices such as radios, radio jammers/scanners and the like; glass (of any kind), high-viz, klaxons; and other similar items capable of making loud noise, laser pens, scooters, skateboards or cans, spray cans are prohibited and any other items which we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security;
-Inappropriate signs branded items
-golf umbrellas, parasols and the like, tables, chairs, seats and walking stick seats/ seat sticks are not permitted. Exceptions to this will be made clear as shows get announced.
- Unauthorised professional photography or filming equipment is strictly prohibited.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, AEG and the Site reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, to confiscate items (including those set out at condition 18 above) which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on the Site without the AEG’s prior written consent. Please note AEG will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Site.
- Admission is at the customers’ own risk. AEG and its affiliates and/or TRP will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties.
- Ticket holders may be ejected from the Event and reported to the Police if, in the reasonable opinion of AEG and/or TRP, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched, failure to comply with the reasonable instructions of Event officials or in breach of any of these Terms.
- Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Event. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording (which may include you as a member of the audience) and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces at the Event, this includes tents. Please observe the signage around the Site.
- Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to the Event will not be permitted.
- Neither AEG nor TRP will accept responsibility for any personal property.
- In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- Please note that loud music can damage hearing.
- Strobe lighting may be in use during the Event.
- When purchasing alcohol at the Event, you may be asked for proof of age.
- Official merchandise is only available from outlets within the Event. Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods.
- Please note that we have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time and post the new version of such Terms on the website. By continuing to use the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by English Law and we both agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. All competitions on our website at www.bst-hydepark.com, via our social media channels, Mobile App and Email are governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and by entering into the competition they will be bound by them together with such other terms set out in the relevant competition.
2. The closing date for entries is as specified on the relevant competition (the “Closing Date”).
3. This competition is open to residents of the UK only, aged sixteen (16) and over, excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of AEG Live (UK) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and its parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this competition.
4. One (1) entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
5. All entries must include the required form fields for submission. Your personal information may be used to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or for other AEG Group (being AEG Live (UK) Ltd, its parent and subsidiary companies) promotional purposes. Your information will not be shared with third parties.
6. The winner will be the first entry randomly drawn after the Closing Date from all correct entries received.
7. One (1) first prize winner will be drawn.
8. The prize is for the relevant competition is as stated on the competition.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not consist of anything other than expressly set out in the relevant competition and no additional costs (including, without limitation, travel, spending money) are included.
10. In respect of all entrants under the age of 18, the prize is subject to the winner first printing off these Terms and Conditions, obtaining the relevant signatures from their parent or legal guardian and sending the signed document to AEG Live (UK) Ltd, Almack House, 28 King Street, London SW1Y 6QW.
11. The winner of the prize is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the prize description.
12. The winner will be notified by email (unless stated otherwise)
13. In the event that the Promoter cannot for any reason contact the winner within twenty four (24) hours of the prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any winner of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
16. The winner may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all Terms and Conditions of the competition along with a parent’s or legal guardian’s signature prior to receiving their prize.
17. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
18. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control the Promoter is unable to provide any stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
19. By entering the competition, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include without limitation the entrant’s name and/or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the entrant, biographical information provided by the entrants and/or any statement made by them concerning the competition and/or the prize(s). Entrants agree that any or all such elements may be used by the Promoter in any and all media in perpetuity throughout the world as the Promoter in its sole discretion sees fit.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter and/or the Promoter’s personnel and/or deceit or fraud by Promoter and/or Promoter’s personnel.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with the activities of third party event organizers. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winner and/or the winner’s guest and/or parents/legal guardians shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
22. All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter on notice.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
24. Any queries regarding the competition should be addressed to: Almack House, 28 King Street, London SW1Y 6QW.