AUTHORISED TICKETS AGENTS AND GUIDELINES ON ANTI-TOUTING
American Express presents BST Hyde Park urge all fans to only purchase tickets through official channels and to not to purchase through secondary sites. Please visit any of the following trusted official agents to purchase your tickets:
Official Ticketing Agents:
Official Ticket and Hotel packages:
Official VIP Hospitality:
Please note that tickets booked through unofficial agents or through a private individual may turn out to be fake, stolen or otherwise invalid. Customers with such tickets will be stopped at the entrance to the event and the ticket holder refused entry to the event.
To make sure your ticket is valid, please note the following:
- Any event or ticket type that is not listed on www.bst-hydepark.com website is not confirmed as taking place and the tickets being offered for sale are fraudulent.
- Unauthorised ticket agents often charge over face value and add on extortionate booking fees.
- A legitimate ticket agent should be willing to post the tickets out or arrange collection from the main event box office.
- Only purchase tickets from a recognised ticket agency. We urge all customers not to purchase tickets from individuals outside the site of the event as they may not be valid and you may be denied entry. Customers are advised to report such individuals to event security team.
BST Hyde Park takes secondary ticketing extremely seriously and implements many measures to help prevent and limit the number of tickets being sold on secondary sites, including setting ticket limits, compulsory use of event app and personal login to access tickets, and mobile ID tickets with rotating QR codes. Please see below for more information:
- For each show, there is a set ticket limit per card and per transaction. In the event of tickets over the limit, BST Hyde Park will review this data for known touts/blacklisted agents. Cancelled tickets will then put back on sale.
- All tickets will delivered via Mobile ID (tickets in the festival app)
- All customers must download the BST app and log into their AXS/Ticketmaster account to access their tickets
- Each mobile ID ticket has a rotating QR code which refreshes every 60 seconds and cannot be screen-grabbed
- Any tickets purchased by businesses or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
- Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE.
- Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorized outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
- If you purchase from a secondary site then you risk purchasing a ticket that will likely to be cancelled or has already been cancelled before you receive it.
HOW IS MY TICKET PRICE CALCULATED?
All tickets include a general admission ticket which gets you in to see the show. Any ticket including priority entry so you can get in an hour before main doors open has a small additional charge to the general admission price. For any tickets which have the additional benefit of access to the Garden, Terrace or other areas the rest of the ticket price goes towards the added benefits you see described in the ticket description such as the VIP bars, premium food outlets, separate toilet facilities and cloakroom access.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled. Please refer to the event Terms and Conditions
BOX OFFICE COLLECTION
If you are collecting your tickets at the event, please go to the main Box Office. You will need to present the credit or debit card you purchased your tickets with, photo ID and a copy of your email confirmation.
All Box Offices are located on the south of the event site, on Serpentine Road near the Hyde Park bandstand. The nearest tube station is Hyde Park Corner.
If you have already made your purchase and have a question about your ticket please contact your point of purchase (see Authorised Ticket Agents listed above).
If you have not received your tickets 72 hours prior to your event date, please contact your point of purchase.
If you have not yet purchased a ticket to American Express presents BST Hyde Park because you have a question related to ticketing please contact AXS.com
If your question is not answered anywhere on the BST Hyde Park website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org allowing 72 hours for a response, or if you've purchased a ticket through AXS you can contact them through AXS ‘Live Chat’ function in the help section on AXS website. To locate this, please go to www.axs.com/uk travel to the bottom of the website and click on the Help Centre link. Our opening hours are: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm.