Please note - Ticket Types may vary for each show - please check the relevant ticket page for the show you wish to attend for full ticket descriptions
Gold Circle, Diamond View, Ultimate Bar packages and other ticket types available on selected shows. Please check the relevant show ticket page for full breakdown.
HOW IS MY TICKET PRICE CALCULATED?
All tickets include a general admission ticket which gets you in to see the show. Any ticket including priority entry so you can get in an hour before main doors open has a small additional charge to the general admission price. For any tickets which have the additional benefit of access to the Garden, Terrace or other areas the rest of the ticket price goes towards the added benefits you see described in the ticket description such as the VIP bars, premium food outlets, separate toilet facilities and cloakroom access.
AUTHORISED TICKETS AGENTS
Please visit any of the following trusted agents to purchase your tickets:
Official Ticket Agent:
Other Trusted Agents:
• Gigantic – www.gigantic.com – Tel: 0115 807 7900
• Ticketmaster – www.ticketmaster.co.uk – Tel: 08444 775 775
• The Ticket Factory – www.theticketfactory.com – Tel: 0844 338 0338
• Stargreen - www.stargreen.com
Official Ticket and Hotel packages:
• Event Travel - http://www.eventtravel.com
Official VIP Hospitality:
Please note that tickets booked through unofficial agents or through a private individual may turn out to be fake, stolen or otherwise invalid. Customers with such tickets will be stopped at the entrance to the event and the ticket holder refused entry to the event.
To make sure your ticket is valid, please note the following:
• Any event or ticket type that is not listed on www.bst-hydepark.com website is not confirmed as taking place and the tickets being offered for sale are fraudulent.
• Unauthorised ticket agents often charge over face value and add on extortionate booking fees.
• A legitimate ticket agent should be willing to post the tickets out or arrange collection from the main event box office.
• Only purchase tickets from a recognised ticket agency. We urge all customers not to purchase tickets from individuals outside the site of the event as they may not be valid and you may be denied entry. Customers are advised to report such individuals to event security team.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled. Please refer to the event Terms and Conditions
BOX OFFICE COLLECTION
If you are collecting your tickets at the event, please go to the main Box Office. You will need to present the credit or debit card you purchased your tickets with, photo ID and a copy of your email confirmation.
All Box Offices are located on the south of the event site, on Serpentine Road near the Hyde Park bandstand. The nearest tube station is Hyde Park Corner.
If you have already made your purchase and have a question about your ticket please contact your point of purchase (see Authorised Ticket Agents listed above).
If you have not received your tickets 72 hours prior to your event date, please contact your point of purchase.
If you have not yet purchased a ticket to BST Hyde Park because you have a question related to ticketing please contact AXS.com
If your question is not answered anywhere on the BST Hyde Park website, please email [email protected] allowing 72 hours for a response, or call customer services on 0844 824 0300. Lines are open Monday - Friday 8:30am - 8pm, Saturday 8:30am - 6pm. Sunday 9am - 6pm. Calls to this number are charged at standard rate of 7 pence per minute plus your operator’s access charge.